Thank you for shopping at joolausa.com !
We are here to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase!
You have 30 calendar days to return/exchange an item from the date of purchase.
To be eligible for a return/exchange, your item must be new, unused and contain all original packaging and accessories.
- Rubber, nets, and balls cannot be returned if opened, unless item is defective.
- Apparel cannot be returned if worn or washed.
A receipt or proof of purchase must be presented to make a return or exchange.
All returns or exchanges must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number provided by our Customer Service.
Please note that additional shipping and handling charges will apply. If the return or exchange is a result of our error or defect, you will not be charged for return shipping and handling.
Upon receipt and inspection of your returned items, you will be notified regarding your refund.
If approved, a refund will then be issued within 7 business days.
Refunds will only be made to original method of payment.
Shipping costs are nonrefundable unless the return is a result of defect.
Customer are responsible for all shipping costs incurred on all returns or exchanges. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Collect on Delivery (COD) shipments will not be accepted.
- Items that are deemed to be unacceptable for resale cannot be refunded. Please ensure that items are properly packed to protect against damage during delivery.
- If return or exchange is the result of our error or defect, shipping costs will not be incurred.
The following items are NOT returnable or exchangeable unless defective or the result of our error.
- ASSEMBLED RACKETS
- EDGE TAPES
All returns, exchanges or refund requests must be authorized by our Customer Service Department.
If you would like to start a return, exchange, or refund on your purchase, or have any questions regarding the return or exchange process, please contact our Customer Service.
Please provide your order number. Our customer service representative will assist you with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Items mailed back without an RMA number will not be accepted nor processed.